Wednesday 9 October 2013

Crimson Lightening Upgrades

So I've already bought upgrades for the CE-RX before it got here haha.
Picked up some Kazama 10 degree C hubs and knuckles apparently they don't do red anymore so i'm going to see if a place near my work will anodize these to match the rest of the red alloy for me, hopefully they will do small batch stuff, If not i'll just have to run silver. I'm thinking of picking up the Kazama steering wiper too and get that anodized at the same time. The CE-RX Shipped today so i should have it before our next meet,hopefully my second receiver turns up in time.
                       Few body updates to come in the next few days if i find some spare time.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you pick up a crimson lighning? I would like another or a white wolf for my colection that can be converted to a tailslider.

    ReplyDelete